Saturday, November 7, 2009

(:


Hi!! I know, it has been foreverrr since I have been on my blogg. Welp, here is what you've missed:
Jacinda Smith, did me && Shelby's pictures.. and here is some of them..

This is my all time favorite of Shelby!

This one of Shelby is one of my favorites!
Stay tuned for more pics!!

Okay, now on another note:
I also went to GWL(Great Wolf Lodge) With Kyla Keeling && her fam. It was a blast! For anyone that has never been to GWL it is a Waterpark! It has rollercoasters, lazy river, wave pool, the bowl, a kid area, and a whole lot more! I loved it! They also have Starbucks, a spa ( Kid spa, and Bigger spa!!) Thy also have an arcade! We went to the arcade && I got a Jackpot!! I was shockedd! And, we put all of Kyla && I's tickets together and they added up to 2,001 tickets!! And, so we both got these cute bears that had a tie-dyed sweatshirt that said "GWL" on it! Kyla's dad, got us all shirts on the last day we were there. I got a pink shirt, and I got a shirt for Shelby && a little stuffed dog/wolf(I didn't know what it was, really!!).That said Great Wolf Lodge on it!! LOL.



Oh, I am in Student Council, Art Club, Choir, and Spell Bowl, and Pep Club! Wheeeww! That is alot! I am really busyy! I am on 12U softball team now! And, we have practice every Sunday!!


Welp, I have to go! Bye, And I'll try to write more, Like I said, I am busyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment