Thursday, March 26, 2009
My Spring Break
I wasn't feeling well Sunday. I was feeling better on Monday, and I spent the night with grandma and grandpa on Tuesday, We just hung around the house, then on Wednesday we got up ate breakfast, then went to Champaign. We went to Champaign because we wanted to get my spring outfit for my spring show for school, coming up in April. I got a pink and white striped long shirt with leg ins and some white flats! It is very cute, and very springy! Then when we got home I packed my stuff again, my church had a 3rd and 4th grade sleepover. I invited my friend Dacey to come with me. We had super fun! I came home today and we went to Hershey's! I am having a pretty good spring break so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment