Saturday, February 21, 2009

Erin's Birthday

Yesterday me and six other girls went to Erin's after school for her birthday! We rode the bus home and when we got home we had some snacks then we watched High school Musical 3 because later on in the night we had a quiz over High School Musical 1,2 and 3. I won with only missing 1 on the quiz!!!! Kaiti and I were partners on a High School Musical board game, and we won that too!! She gave us tattoos to put on us(High School Musical)!!! We made bracelets and even used the karaoke machine!! We layed down at about 10 or 10:30. Erin , Maggie, Kaiti, Rumor and I were awake until 2:30!! We tried to put musterd on Kate and Dacey! And Kyla was tired but she was afraid we would put musterd on her!! Ha Ha! Mom had to pick Kaiti and I up at 7:45, for a Girl Scout Cookie Booth! We almost fell asleep there!! It was fun!! We all had a GREAT time!
Taylor

2 comments:

  1. My Birthday was awesome!Here's a really funny thing:at about midnight, Kate wouldn't wake up,so we put mustard on her nose!!!She was mad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! it was soooo fun! I am glad you invited me! Thanks Erin! :)

    ReplyDelete