Wednesday, January 14, 2009

No School

We have no school tomorrow. The weather is really bad outside. The snow is blowing around everywhere! But, even though the weather is bad it's OK because Shelby and I aren't going to school till Monday. Has anyone been watching American Idol on Monday and Tuesday nights? We have been. There is some good and there are some HORRABLE! :) Ha~ Ha! Shelby and I are feeling a little better each day from our tonsils. You guys would not believe all the work I did. A weeks worth. I had some spelling, some reading, math, and social studies. Leave some comments!
Taylor

1 comment:

  1. Taylor, Glad you and Shelby are feeling better. This weather is a big change from the 77 degrees that was in Houston last week. I am ready to go back. Take care and enjoy the weekend. PaPa Bobby D

    ReplyDelete