Friday, December 19, 2008

No School and Christmas Break

We had NO school today. The school buses were sliding off the road. Luckily we were'nt on the bus. We were right out the door and mom got a phonecall. WE HAVE CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom, Shelby and I are going to bake cookies!! Shelby and I stayed up until 8:30 making Shelby's Christmas presents for her friends. Brad,Tomi,Noah on Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. I was so bummed! Halle and I had already picked up donuts for the class party and we were at school when we heard the announcement over the bus radio. I could have slept in! OH well, I stayed at school for awhile and took down some of our class decorations.
    Merry Christmas,
    Mrs. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so sad.We could of had our Christmas party,but sense school was canceled we couldn't.Friday was kind of a fun day I got to help Mrs.Smith.
    Friday morning when I woke up our power was out,so we had to pack our clothes and go to school.Then,when everybody was dressed Mr.Austin announced that school was closed I was so bummed.
    Have a very Merry Christmas,
    olivia woodrow

    ReplyDelete