Sunday, December 14, 2008

I am Feeling Better!!!

I am so excited!!! I woke up this morning and felt much better!! My nose and head did not hurt that much and my throat still hurt a little. I can probably go to school on Monday. I am so excited that on Friday is our class party!! It's a breakfast party and I am bringing donuts. I think we are having hot cocoa and sausages along with the donuts! It is going to be YUMMY!! Also on Thursday our Peanut Store opens so since its getting close to Christmas we can buy things as presents with the peanuts we get for things like... turning in homework,having our planner signed,following instructions and stuff like that. I can't wait to go back to school!! And I excited that I feel better!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better! Have fun at school this week. Noah will be there to see you in one week. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Taylor! I love your blog! You have done such a great job putting it all together.
    Keep up the good work. I love you!

    Grandma Marshall

    ReplyDelete